General Liability Insurance
Austin, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio & other areas in Texas
General Liability Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
General Liability Insurance Information
If you own or manage a business, it's crucially important to protect it from the financial damage of litigation with General Liability coverage. As an experienced and commercially-focused independent agency, Southwest Commercial Insurance has the expertise to find General Liability Insurance policies that meets your business' coverage and financial needs.
Why Is General Liability Insurance A Good Investment?
Unfortunately for every business owner, the chances of getting sued have dramatically increased in the last decade. General Liability Insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for some injury or damage.
General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations.
Broad Range of General Liability Protection
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy's limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
- Other coverage includes: Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types
If you think you may need General Liability Insurance, contact us or request a quote and let us help.
Remember, protecting businesses like yours is our only business!
We look forward to hearing from you and will work hard to earn your business!